October 2007
Faith wanted to celebrate our anniversary by jumping out of a perfectly good airplane. I guess it's one way to "take the plunge" :-)

Below is Faith and the videographer in Free Fall. The view is quit pretty and serene.

Alan went next- No holds barred...out you go...no turning back. Only way to reach the ground is to fall. You can almost hear him thinking, "Head up, arch the back, kick the instructor's butt with heels...AM I CRAZY?"
This wasn't the last smile Faith would have during the entire experience. It really was a great time. Y'all should try it :-)
Below is Faith and the videographer in Free Fall. The view is quit pretty and serene.
Alan went next- No holds barred...out you go...no turning back. Only way to reach the ground is to fall. You can almost hear him thinking, "Head up, arch the back, kick the instructor's butt with heels...AM I CRAZY?"
Thumbs up and enjoying the fall. Actually, it really didn't feel like you were falling at all. 14,000 feet really is pretty high though. I guarantee you won't look at commercial flights the same way as you climb up thru the clouds.
Oh, would you look at the time...gotta pull the chute.
Faith sails in for a nice, smooth landing. She made it look so easy.
I coasted in for a nice "slide into home plate". Thankfully, grass was the only stain on my pants by the end of the day.
Labels: October 2007 Skydiving

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home